Gra o Tron: Początek
|Gra o Tron: Genesis|
|Wydawca(y)||Focus Home Interactive|
|Data wydania||September 29, 2011|
|Język||English, french, german|
- For the upcoming RPG game, see Gra o Tron:The Roleplaying Game
Gra o Tron: Genesis is a strategy video game under development by Cyanide. The game is an adaptation of the Pieśń Lodu i Ognia book series by George R.R. Martin and will be the first such video game adaptation. Gra o Tron: Genesis will be published by Focus Home Interactive on PC. The game is was released on September 29, 2011.
"Gra o Tron - Genesis" immerses you into the heart of the battles and intrigues between the Houses that shaped the Kingdom of Westeros. From Nymeria's arrival in the Kingdom of Dorne to the awakening of the "Inni" beyond Mur, you'll live the origins of Gra o Tron saga through more than 1000 years of history, by taking part in Westeros' founding events and largest battles. In this great strategy game, victory does not necessarily result from brute force. You can choose to use a military approach and besiege your opponents, strangle them in an economical war, or even use dirty tricks and diplomacy to politically crush them. Treachery and deception are everywhere and can be more efficient than the most powerful army. So watch your back and show no mercy if you want to keep sat on the Żelazny Tron.
The game begins with the beginning of Gra o Tron book and ends up when someone wins the Żelazny Tron. The goal of the game is to win the Żelazny Tron and doing so can be done by amassing enough 'prestige' within the game. Prestige is accumulated through various means. There are a number of titles that earn an ongoing prestige boost; most allies, highest income, most enemies killed and control of a Sept. Further, there are a number of unique challenges, for example "Assassinate an enemy Heir", issued to each player which when achieved reward prestige points. During the game, the only building a player controls is the Feudal Home. Through alliances other towns and castles can be won over, but they are at constant risk of being stolen, whether by diplomacy or secret alliances.
Each house has special units and abilities.
The Playable Houses included in the game are:
- Ród Targaryenów Special Unit: Raven
- Ród Starków Special Unit: [[Wilkor
- Ród Tullych Special Unit: Singer
- Ród Arrynów Special Unit: Thief
- Ród Tyrellów Special Unit: Maester
- Ród Baratheonów Special Unit: Captain of the Guards
- Ród Martellów Special Unit: Dornishman
- Ród Lannisterów Special Unit: Mole
The game has two modes of play: House vs House (Versus) and Campaign. The game features four main facets: diplomacy, military, economic, and underhand.
- Intel CPU: Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz
- AMD CPU: Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600+
- Nvidia GFX Card: GeForce 6800 GS
- ATI GFX Card: Radeon HD 4650
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
- Direct X: 9
- Remo, Chris (2010-07-16). "Cyanide Creating A Video Game Of Thrones RTS, RPG Based On Fantasy Series". Gamasutra. http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/29482/Cyanide_Creating_A_Video_Game_Of_Thrones_RTS_RPG_Based_On_Fantasy_Series.php. Retrieved 2011-02-15.
- "The Next Big Thing Introduces Liz Allaire with New Video and Screens!". Gamasutra. 2011-02-09. http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/68512/The_Next_Big_Thing_Introduces_Liz_Allaire_with_New_Video_andScreens.php. Retrieved 2011-02-15.
- Poeter, Damon. "Gra o Tron the Video Game Hits This Summer". PC Magazine. http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2388482,00.asp. Retrieved 17 July 2011.
- Steam. "Gra o Tron: Genesis Manual". Cyanide Studios. http://cdn.steampowered.com/Manuals/58550/AGOT_MANUAL_EN.pdf?t=1318539282/. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- McCormick, Rich. "Gra o Tron: Genesis preview". PC Gamer. http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/05/22/a-game-of-thrones-genesis-preview/. Retrieved 17 July 2011.
||Ten artykuł lub sekcja jest nieprzetłumaczony. Możesz pomóc Wiki"Pieśni Lodu i Ognia" przetłumaczyć go.|