Historia Turniejów w Westeros
- 1 Turnieje
- 1.1 Turnieje legendarne
- 1.2 Turniej Królewski w 28 AC
- 1.3 Turniej na Polu Róż
- 1.4 Turniej z okazji pięćdziesięciolecia panowania króla Jaehaerysa
- 1.5 Tourney for King Viserys I's accession
- 1.6 Great tourney on the fifth anniversary of King Viserys I and Queen Alicent's marriage
- 1.7 Tourney at King's Landing for the wedding of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen and Ser Laenor Velaryon
- 1.8 Mêlée at Last Hearth
- 1.9 Unnamed tourney
- 1.10 Tourney at Lannisport
- 1.11 Princess Daenerys's wedding tourney
- 1.12 Tourney at Królewska Przystań
- 1.13 Hastilude for Lord Baratheon's grandson
- 1.14 Tourney at King's Landing
- 1.15 Tourney at Staw Dziewic
- 1.16 Tourney at Ashford Meadow
- 1.17 Wedding tourney at Whitewalls
- 1.18 Tourney at Blackhaven
- 1.19 Winter Tourney at Królewska Przystań
- 1.20 Tourney of the Silver Bridge
- 1.21 Tourney at Staw Dziewic
- 1.22 Oldtown tourney
- 1.23 Unknown tourney
- 1.24 Unknown tourney
- 1.25 Anniversary Tourney
- 1.26 Tournament in honor of Viserys's birth
- 1.27 Tourney at Koniec Burzy
- 1.28 Unnamed melee
- 1.29 Wielki Turniej w Harrenhal
- 1.30 King Robert's wedding
- 1.31 Unnamed tourney
- 1.32 Tourney in celebration of Balon Greyjoy's defeat
- 1.33 Unnamed tourney in Królewska Przystań
- 1.34 Unnamed tourney
- 1.35 Tourney on Prince Joffrey's name day
- 1.36 The Hand's tourney
- 1.37 Tourney on King Joffrey's name day
- 1.38 Melee at Bitterbridge
- 1.39 Melee at Runestone
- 2 Miscellaneous
- 3 Przypisy
Podobno pierwszy turniej w Westeros odbył się w Reach. Według legendy pięćdziesięciu lordów rywalizowało w nim o rękę Maris Dziewicy, córki Gartha Zielonorękiego. Mówi się, że turniej wygrał Argoth Kamiennoskóry, ale Maris poślubiła Uthora z Wysokiej Wieży, nim Argoth mógł jej zażądać.
Turniej Królewski w 28 AC
- Książę Maegor Targaryen pokonał w pojedynkach trzech rycerzy z Gwardii Królewskiej i wygrał walkę zbiorową.
Turniej na Polu Róż
Turniej z okazji pięćdziesięciolecia panowania króla Jaehaerysa
- Ser Ryam Redwyne i ser Clement Crabb, obaj należący do Gwardii Królewskiej, złamali w pojedynku między sobą trzydzieści kopii, nim król Jaehaerys I Targaryen ogłosił ich współzwycięzcami.
Tourney for King Viserys I's accession
- Criston Cole unhorsed Prince Daemon Targaryen
- Criston Cole unhorsed Arryk Cargyll
- Criston Cole unhorsed Erryk Cargyll
- Lymond Mallister unhorsed Criston Cole
Great tourney on the fifth anniversary of King Viserys I and Queen Alicent's marriage
- Ser Criston Cole unhorsed Ser Gwayne Hightower
- Ser Criston Cole unhorsed two cousins of Queen Alicent Hightower (specific names unknown)
- Ser Criston Cole unhorsed all other champions of Queen Alicent (specific names unknown)
During this tourney, Queen Alicent dressed in green, whilst Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen dressed in black, creating the origin of the names greens and blacks for respective parties. Prince Daemon Targaryen returned to Królewska Przystań during this tourney from his wars at the Stopnie to swear fealty to his brother, King Viserys I Targaryen.
Tourney at King's Landing for the wedding of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen and Ser Laenor Velaryon
- Criston Cole, champion to Queen Alicent, defeats Ser Harwin Strong, champion to Princess Rhaenyra
- Ser Criston Cole defeats and mortally wounds Ser Joffrey Lonmouth, champion to Ser Laenor Velaryon
- Queen Alicent's siblings, including Ser Gwayne Hightower
- Four other sworn brothers of the Kingsguard
Mêlée at Last Hearth
This mêlée is known for having 18 men killed and 27 maimed during its proceedings.
- Prince Aemon Targaryen won as a mystery knight so he could name his sister Naerys the queen of love and beauty, instead of King Aegon IV Targaryen's mistress.
Tourney at Lannisport
Princess Daenerys's wedding tourney
- Prince Baelor Targaryen defeated Daemon Blackfyre in the final tilt, gaining the name "Baelor Breakspear".
Tourney at Królewska Przystań
Hastilude for Lord Baratheon's grandson
- Prince Baelor Targaryen defeated Arlan of Pennytree. (7 tilts according to Arlan, 4 according to Baelor)
Tourney at King's Landing
Tourney at Staw Dziewic
Melee champion: Humfrey Hardyng
- Humfrey Hardyng defeated Donnel of Duskendale
- Humfrey Hardyng defeated Lord Royce
- Humfrey Hardyng defeated Lord Arryn
Tourney at Ashford Meadow
The Ashford tourney provides the setting for The Hedge Knight and is presented in great detail in the short story, as well as in a graphic novel adaptation. The tournament was arranged by Lord Ashford in honour of his daughter, who reigned as queen of love and beauty and was defended by five champions. The outcome of the tournament is unknown to us, and the event itself came to be overshadowed by the trial of seven that developed out of a confrontation between Duncan the Tall and Prince Aerion Brightflame, resulting in the death of Crown Prince Baelor Targaryen.
- Tybolt Lannister defeated Androw Ashford (6 tilts)
- Lyonel Baratheon defeated Robert Ashford (10 tilts)
- Leo Tyrell defeated Lord Damon Lannister (3 tilts)
- Humfrey Hardyng defeated Lord Medgar Tully (2 tilts)
- Valarr Targaryen defeated Abelar Hightower (2 tilts)
- Leo Tyrell defeated Pearse Caron
- Humfrey Hardyng defeated Joseth Mallister
- Valarr Targaryen defeated Lord Gawen Swann (2 tilts)
- Tybolt Lannister defeated Jon Penrose
- Leo Tyrell defeated Robyn Rhysling (4 tilts)
- Humfrey Hardyng defeated Humfrey Beesbury (13 tilts)
- Humfrey Hardyng defeated Aerion Targaryen (by forfeit)
Wedding tourney at Whitewalls
The tourney at Whitewalls provides the setting for Tajemniczy Rycerz and the Second Blackfyre Rebellion. It was arranged by Lord Ambrose Butterwell to celebrate his second marriage, to a daughter of Ród Freyów. The format was a standard knock-out tournament; only few outcomes are known to us, and the tourney was aborted prematurely when an army led by Brynden Rivers surrounded Whitewalls. Two knights entered the lists under false names: Duncan the Tall as the mystery “Gallows Knight,” Daemon II Blackfyre as “John the Fiddler.”
- Franklyn Frey defeated Harbert Paege (5 tilts)
- Glendon Flowers defeated Argrave the Defiant (1 tilt)
- Joffrey Caswell defeated Kyle the Cat of Misty Moor (1 tilt)
- Uthor Underleaf defeated Duncan the Tall (1 tilt)
- Uthor Underleaf defeated Addam Frey
- Glendon Flowers defeated Alyn Cockshaw
- Daemon II Blackfyre defeated Franklyn Frey
- Glendon Flowers defeated Lord Costayne
- Glendon Flowers defeated Mortimer Boggs
- Tommard Heddle defeated Clarence Charlton
- Uthor Underleaf defeated Theomore Bulwer (5 tilts)
- Daemon II Blackfyre defeated Galtry the Green (10 tilts)
- Glendon Flowers defeated Daemon II Blackfyre (1 tilt)
Tourney at Blackhaven
This tournament is notable as the first appearance of Barristan Selmy. Selmy, then a squire of ten years, acquired a suit of armor and entered the lists as a mystery knight. He jousted well until being defeated by Duncan Targaryen and unmasked. He was dubbed Barristan the Bold for his deeds that day.
- Prince Duncan Targaryen defeated Barristan Selmy (mystery knight)
Winter Tourney at Królewska Przystań
Tourney of the Silver Bridge
Only Ser Barristan's entry in the White Book tells of this tourney. He defended the passage against all comers.
Champion: Barristan Selmy
Tourney at Staw Dziewic
Champion: Barristan Selmy
- Barristan Selmy defeated Blackshield, unmasking the mystery knight and revealing him to be the Bastard of Uplands
Champion: Denys Mallister.
Date: prior to 267AC
Tournament in honor of Viserys's birth
Champion: Ser Arthur Dayne
Tywin Lannister held a tourney at Lannisport to honor the birth of Prince Viserys Targaryen. King Aerys II Targaryen refused Tywin's offer to marry Prince Rhaegar Targaryen to Cersei Lannister.
- Prince Rhaegar Targaryen defeated Gerion Lannister
- Prince Rhaegar Targaryend defeated Tygett Lannister
- Prince Rhaegar Targaryen defeated twelve knights of the Krainy Zachodu
- Prince Rhaegar Targaryen defeated Ser Barristan Selmy
- Ser Arthur Dayne defeated Prince Rhaegar Targaryen
Tourney at Koniec Burzy
The information about this tourney is problematic because some details in Nawałnica Mieczy conflict. In response, George R. R. Martin suggested that the outlaw Simon Toyne was already dead by this time and the elderly Ser Barristan misremembered.
- Rhaegar Targaryen defeated Lord Steffon Baratheon
- Rhaegar Targaryen defeated Jason Mallister
- Rhaegar Targaryen defeated Oberyn Martell
- Rhaegar Targaryen defeated Simon Toyne
- Rhaegar Targaryen defeated Arthur Dayne broke 12 lances (13 tilts)
- Barristan Selmy defeated Robert Baratheon
- Barristan Selmy defeated Oberyn Martell
- Barristan Selmy defeated Leyton Hightower
- Barristan Selmy defeated Jon Connington
- Barristan Selmy defeated Jason Mallister
- Barristan Selmy defeated Rhaegar Targaryen
This may have been a squires-only melee.
- Champion: Jaime Lannister
Wielki Turniej w Harrenhal
Possibly the most pivotal event prior to Pieśń Lodu i Ognia, this tourney took place more than a decade before the events in Gra o Tron, and few details have been disclosed so far. The tourney was held by Lord Walter Whent in honor of his daughter and to show off his house's power; it was the greatest tourney of its time and perhaps ever. Crown Prince Rhaegar Targaryen was champion, and in the end chose Lyanna Stark as queen of love and beauty. This was scandalous in that, not only was Rhaegar already married (to Elia Martell), but Lyanna herself was betrothed to Robert Baratheon. Rhaegar's indiscretion culminated in his abduction of Lyanna a year later, which touched off the War of the Usurper and brought an end to Targaryen rule. Also at this occasion, fifteen-year-old Jaime Lannister was admitted into the order of the Gwardia Królewska, and a mystery knight, the "Knight of the Laughing Tree", appeared in the lists to fight for the honor of Howland Reed of Greywater Watch.
Joust : Champion: Rhaegar Targaryen.
- Unknown jousters defeated the four sons of Lord Walter Whent of Harrenhal
- Unknown defeated Oswell Whent
- The Knight of the Laughing Tree defeated a member of House Haigh
- The Knight of the Laughing Tree defeated a member of House Blount
- The Knight of the Laughing Tree defeated a member of House Frey
- Rhaegar Targaryen defeated Yohn Royce
- Rhaegar Targaryen defeated Brandon Stark
- Rhaegar Targaryen defeated Arthur Dayne
- Rhaegar Targaryen defeated Barristan Selmy
King Robert's wedding
Champion: Jaime Lannister
Tourney in celebration of Balon Greyjoy's defeat
After King Robert's forces defeated Greyjoy's Rebellion, a tourney was arranged in celebration at nearby Lannisport. Jorah Mormont, recently knighted for his valorous acts in the final battle at Pyke, won the tournament and with it the hand of Lynesse Hightower, whose favor he wore.
Champion: Jorah Mormont
- Jorah Mormont defeated Jason Mallister
- Jorah Mormont defeated Yohn Royce
- Jorah Mormont defeated Ryman Frey
- Jorah Mormont defeated Hosteen Frey
- Jorah Mormont defeated Lord Whent
- Jorah Mormont defeated Lyle Crakehall
- Jorah Mormont defeated Boros Blount
- Jorah Mormont defeated Jaime Lannister in the final tilt. After nine broken lances, King Robert awarded Jorah the victory.
- Also jousting: Lynesse's brothers
Unnamed tourney in Królewska Przystań
Champion: Loras Tyrell
- A hedge knight defeated Danwell Frey
- Loras Tyrell defeated Hosteen Frey
- Loras Tyrell defeated Jaime Lannister
The Hand's tourney
This tourney is described in great detail over a number of chapters in Gra o Tron. It is held at King's Landing in honor of Eddard Stark, the newly appointed Hand of King Robert I Baratheon. It includes an archery tournament, a melee, and a round-based jousting competition. The jousting competition ends when Gregor Clegane attacks Loras Tyrell after their tilt. Sandor Clegane steps in and saves Loras's life, fighting his own brother to an impasse. After Robert puts a stop to the fighting, Loras yields the final tilt to Sandor in gratitude.
Champion: Sandor Clegane
- Jory Cassel defeats a member of House Frey
- Jory Cassel defeats Horas Redwyne
- Lothor Brune jousts Jory Cassel. After three tilts Lothor is awarded the victory.
- Meryn Trant defeats Harwin of Winterfell
- Balon Swann defeats Alyn of Winterfell
- Jaime Lannister defeats Andar Royce
- Jaime Lannister defeats Bryce Caron
- Jaime Lannister defeats Barristan Selmy
- Gregor Clegane defeats Hugh of the Vale, killing him in the process
- Gregor Clegane defeats Balon Swann
- Beric Dondarrion defeats a hedge knight in checkers, after the knight disgraces himself
- Thoros z Myr defeats Beric Dondarrion
- Aron Santagar jousts against Lothor Brune, but after 3 tilts they were awarded a draw
- Jason Mallister defeats Aron Santagar
- Robar Royce defeats Lothor Brune
- Loras Tyrell defeats Meryn Trant
- Loras Tyrell defeats another knight of the Gwardia Królewska
- Loras Tyrell defeats a third knight of the Kingsguard
- Loras Tyrell defeats Robar Royce
- Loras Tyrell defeats Gregor Clegane in the semi-final tilt. Loras rides a mare in heat that distracts Gregor's stallion.
- Sandor Clegane defeats Renly Baratheon
- Sandor Clegane defeats Jaime Lannister in the semi-final tilt
- Sandor Clegane defeats Loras Tyrell in the final tilt, as Loras yielded the match
Other participants: Yohn Royce, Hobber Redwyne, Patrek Mallister, Jared Frey, Hosteen Frey, Danwell Frey, Emmon Frey, Theo Frey, Perwyn Frey, Martyn Rivers, Jalabhar Xho, Arys Oakheart, Mandon Moore, Preston Greenfield
Archery champion: Anguy the Archer, defeating Balon Swann and Jalabhar Xho at the final distance
Melee champion: Thoros z Myr
Tourney on King Joffrey's name day
This tourney happens in the first Sansa chapter of Starcie Królów. It is held at Królewska Przystań in honor of the young King Joffrey I Baratheon. It is called off prematurely by the king after the Ser Dontos Hollard shames himself by appearing drunk.
- Meryn Trant defeats Hobber Redwyne (two tilts)
- Balon Swann defeats Morros Slynt (one tilt)
- Lothor Brune defeats Dontos Hollard (by forfeit)
Melee at Bitterbridge
Only the end of this event, a large melee of 116 knights, is described in the books, Chapter 22 in Starcie Królów and Chapter 20 in Uczta dla Wron. The tourney is arranged by the self-proclaimed King Renly Baratheon (younger brother of the late Robert I Baratheon) at Bitterbridge on his march towards King's Landing during the Wojna Pięciu Królów.
Champion: Brienne z Tarthu.
- Brienne of Tarth defeats Richard Farrow, Edmund Ambrose, Big Ben Bushy, Mark Mullendore, Raymond Nayland, Will the Stork, Harry Sawyer, Robin Potter, Ronnet Connington, and Loras Tyrell.
Melee at Runestone
This is a melee for squires only.
- Champion: Harrold Hardyng.
The remaining results cannot be tied to a specific event. These encounters may have happened at the same tourney or not.
- Thoros z Myr defeated Kevan Lannister (melee)
- Thoros z Myr defeated Sandor Clegane thrice (melee)
- Daven Lannister defeated Marq Piper (melee)
- Świat Lodu i Ognia, Reach: Garth Greenhand.
- Świat Lodu i Ognia, Zachód.
- Świat Lodu i Ognia, Targaryenowie na Tronie: Maegor I.
- Świat Lodu i Ognia, Reach: Wysogród.
- Świat Lodu i Ognia, Targaryenowie na Tronie: Jaehaerys I.
- Książę Łotrzyk.
- Księżniczka i Królowa.
- Książę Łotrzyk.
- Świat Lodu i Ognia, The North.
- Nawałnica Mieczy, Rozdział 24, Bran II.
- Błędny Rycerz.
- Świat Lodu i Ognia, The Targaryen Kings: Daeron II.
- Tajemniczy Rycerz.
- Świat Lodu i Ognia, The Targaryen Kings: Aerys II.
- Uczta dla Wron, Rozdział 24, Cersei V.
- So Spake Martin: Some Continuity Oddities, February 12, 2001
- Nawałnica Mieczy, Rozdział 42, Daenerys IV.
- Starcie Królów, Rozdział 12, Daenerys I.
- Gra o Tron, Rozdział 25, Eddard V.
- Nawałnica Mieczy, Rozdział 67, Jaime VIII.
- Gra o Tron, Chapter 25, Eddard
||Ten artykuł lub sekcja jest nieprzetłumaczony. Możesz pomóc Wiki „Pieśni Lodu i Ognia” przetłumaczyć go.|