Kalendarz Pieśni Lodu i Ognia
Pieśń Lodu i Ognia Calendars, are calendars based on the epic fantasy series, Pieśń Lodu i Ognia, by George R. R. Martin. Provide new and original thematic illustration. First calendar has been released in 2009, by Dabel Brothers Publishing. However due to some problems, George R. R. Martin main publisher Random House Publishing, have taken over production of future calendars, since 2009 and they are contracted to create calendars until 2016. 
- The 2009 calendar, the first ever-illustrated calendar from the epic fantasy series, provide some popular characters and scenes.
- The 2011 calendar, art by Michael Komarck, features twelve castles. Koniec Burzy, The Orle Gniazdo, Smocza Skała, Czerwona Twierdza, Riverrun, Wysogród, Słoneczna Włócznia, Casterly Rock, Stare Miasto High Tower, Harrenhal and Czarny Zamek.
- The 2012 calendar, art by John Picacio. Featuring original artwork of twelve of the legendary characters from George R. R. Martin’s world among them Lannisters and Starks.
- The 2013 calendar, with art from Marc Simonetti, it captures twelve memorable scenes from all five books. It will be published on July 31st and will be unveiled at San Diego Comic-Con.
- The 2014 calendar, Will be illustrated by Gary Gianni.
References and Notes
- 2014 ICE AND FIRE CALENDAR ARTIST NAMED, February 15, 2012 westeros
||Ten artykuł lub sekcja jest nieprzetłumaczony. Możesz pomóc Wiki „Pieśni Lodu i Ognia” przetłumaczyć go.|