Król Żelaznych Wysp
Initially the Ironking was elected at a Królewski Wiec by the captains of the Ironfleet. However this tradition ended thousands of years ago and the Żelaźni Ludzie were ruled over by Ród Hoareów ever since. During the reign of King Qhored Hoare, the Żelaźni Ludzie held the western shore of Westeros, over the centuries his descendants lost the Arbor, Stare Miasto, Wyspa Niedźwiedzia, and much of the western shore. Harren the Black ruled all the lands between the mountains from the Przesmyk to the Blackwater Rush. He was the last King of the Żelazne Wyspy, he died during the Podbój Aegona in Harrenhal by Aegon the Conquerer smoks.
Later Balon Greyjoy declared himself King of the Żelazne Wyspy, in what was later called the Bunt Greyjoyów and was put down by Robert I and he subjected to the Siedem Królestw, during the Wojna Pięciu Królów, Balon recrowned himself but was slain less then a year later. His brother Aeron Greyjoy called a Królewski Wiec calling for the selection of a new King. This led to the crowning of Euron Greyjoy.
Historical Iron Kings
- High King Urras Ironfoot, chosen by the Królewski Wiec.
- High King Sylas Flatnose, chosen by the Królewski Wiec.
- High King Harrag Hoare, chosen by the Królewski Wiec.
- High King Old Kraken, chosen by the Królewski Wiec.
- Urron Greyiron, made the title of High Kingship of the Isles hereditary.
- Torgon the Latecomer
- Urragon Goodbrother
- Qhored Hoare, Expanded the rule of the Żelaźni Ludzie over the entire western coast of Westeros
- Harwyn Hardhand
- Harren the Black, Built Harrenhal.
References and Notes
||Ten artykuł lub sekcja jest nieprzetłumaczony. Możesz pomóc Wiki"Pieśni Lodu i Ognia" przetłumaczyć go.|