Pieśń Lodu i Ognia (fabularna)
|A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying|
Cover (2009 and Pocket Editions)
|Autor||Robert J. Schwalb|
|Wydawca||Green Ronin Publishing (US)|
|Wydany||March 10, 2009 (US)|
|Cover Artist||Andrew Hou|
|ISBN||No ISBN (32-page PDF Quickstarter, 2008)
ISBN 1-934547-12-3 (Hardcover, 2009)
ISBN 1-934547-34-4 (Pocket Edition, 2010)
ISBN 1-934547-47-6 (A Gra o Tron Edition, 2012)
|Poprzedni tom||A Gra o Tron RPG by Guardians of Order|
|Następny tom||Pieśń Lodu i Ognia Przewodnik Kampanii|
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is a role-playing game produced by Green Ronin Publishing and based on the Pieśń Lodu i Ognia fantasy series by George R. R. Martin. It is the second roleplaying game to be licensed by Martin, the first being A Gra o Tron, which stopped being made when its publisher went bankrupt. A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying uses a custom system made just for the setting, and the company has since released many supplemental adventures and content.
The game has won many industry awards such as 2009's Silver ENnie for Best Rules, while its free quick-start counterpart received the 2009 Golden ENnie for best Free Product.
Freed from the grip of mad King Aerys II, Westeros emerges from a bloody civil war as Robert Baratheon attempts to bring a lasting peace to the Siedem Królestw. In spite of the promises of justice and prosperity for all, this perilous time is marked by the political maneuvering of ambitious nobles and foul plots hatched in secret councils. Villains are rewarded for dark deeds and honest men are brought low for old loyalties. Conspiracies abound, the wind carries rumors of war, and the Great Houses struggle to find their places in this new regime. And all the while an ancient evil stirs in the far-flung reaches of the north.
- Core Rules
- Quickstarter - A 32 pages quickstarter was offered in Free RPG Day 2008 in both pamphlet and PDF forms.
- Roleplaying - The first first core book, provides the rules. It covers everything from character and house creation to intrigue and mass combat. Published as 192-page hardcover in 2009, with a red-orange cover showing Robert Baratheon fighting Rhaegar Targaryen.
- A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying, Pocket Edition - published in 2010, has much the same content and cover as the 2009/2010 edition, with better revised text (better in fact than the first printing of the 2012 reprinting of the hardcover). The pocket edition is in a smaller size, has different cover art, different paper and is printed in grayscale as opposed to the full color of the hardcover, but presents much the same material except for being updated with errata and some rewording.
- A revised "Gra o Tron Edition" with new cover art (new angle and far less saturated with red and orange than the previous edition's, showing some blue sky even) and some updating and new material was published in 2012, unfortunately without the errata in its first printing.
- Pieśń Lodu i Ognia Przewodnik Kampanii - The second core book, describes Westeros in lavish detail, providing full details on all the major regions and principal players of the game of thrones.
- Peril at Królewska Przystań - Supporting book, provide a complete adventure to help you kick-start your campaign. Used by itself or as part of a series, this adventure provides everything a Narrator needs to tell an engaging tale of mystery and mayhem.
- A Song of Ice and Fire Chronicle Starter.
- A Song of Ice and Fire Narrator's Kit
- Wedding Rycerz (pdf only)
GRR2707 450 1024x1024.jpeg
Core Rules, A Gra o Tron Edition (2012)
A translation of the basic rules (more exactly, of the Pocket Edition) was published in Brazilian Portuguese by Jambô Editora in March 2015 (ISBN 9788589134866). It has the cover of the 2012 edition and is named "Guerra dos Tronos", which translates to "War of the Thrones".
References and Sources
- Ronin Round Table: Chris Pramas on A Gra o Tron Edition - Green Ronin website, June 15, 2012
||Ten artykuł lub sekcja jest niedopracowany. Możesz pomóc Wiki"Pieśni Lodu i Ognia" rozwinąć go.|
||Ten artykuł lub sekcja jest nieprzetłumaczony. Możesz pomóc Wiki „Pieśni Lodu i Ognia” przetłumaczyć go.|