Pieśń Lodu i Ognia, the series of fantasy novels by George R.R. Martin, is the basis of a great number of derived works, both with and without the authorization of the author.
- Główny artykuł: Gra o Tron
In March 2010, HBO greenlit a television series based on Pieśń Lodu i Ognia, with David Benioff and Dan Weiss attached to write and executive produce. Called Gra o Tron, it stars Sean Bean, Peter Dinklage, and Lena Headey. The series will cover one novel's worth of material per season, and premiered on April 17, 2011. Gra o Tron has been extremely well received critically, and has garnered a loyal fanbase. On April 19, 2011, after airing only one episode, HBO announced that it had renewed Gra o Tron for a second season.
- Gra o Tron collectible card game, this is a collectible card game (CCG) produced by Fantasy Flight Games. A number of base sets have been released for the game, each with a number of expansions. The game's primary designer is Eric Lang and the lead developer is Nate French. The Gra o Tron: Westeros Edition won the Origins Award for Best Trading Card Game of 2002. The Gra o Tron: Ice and Fire Edition won the Origins Award for Best Card Game Expansion or Supplement of 2003. It is an ongoing project consisting of five editions and eight expansions to date.
- Gra o Tron, In 2003, Fantasy Flight Games released the Gra o Tron strategy board game created by Christian T. Petersen. The Origins Award-winning game allows the players to take on the roles of several of the Great Houses vying for control of the Siedem Królestw, including Ród Starków, Ród Lannisterów, Ród Baratheonów, Ród Greyjoyów, Ród Tyrellów, and as of the expansion Starcie Królów, Ród Martellów. Players maneuver armies to secure support in the various regions that comprise the Siedem Królestw, with the goal of capturing enough support to claim the Żelazny Tron. Two expansions for the game, Starcie Królów and Nawałnica Mieczy have been released.
- Battles of Westeros, In 2010, Fantasy Flight released a second, two-players boardgame named Battles of Westeros. Battles of Westeros is in fact a wargame, as as such much more tactically oriented than the boardgame.
- Gra o Tron Roleplaying Game, The Gra o Tron Roleplaying Game (2005), created by the defunct Guardians of Order company and published by White Wolf, is a roleplaying game using the d20 and the TriStat dX rules systems. The game consists of a single large, full-color rulebook featuring information on role-playing in the Siedem Królestw and also background information to the series not found in the novels, including a detailed map of the Siedem Królestw. The game was very well-received and was nominated for several awards, but this was not enough to save its parent company from closure in July 2006.
- Pieśń Lodu i Ognia Roleplaying, Released by Green Ronin Publishing, Pieśń Lodu i Ognia Roleplaying was released in 2009 to fill the void left by the defunct previous roleplaying game. A custom game system was created by the publisher for use with the setting, and since it's initial much-acclaimed release has seen numerous supplemental adventures and information. The supplemental book Pieśń Lodu i Ognia Przewodnik Kampanii was released in 2010, and included detailed information on the setting.
- Blood of Smoks (2007), Blood of Smoks is an online, text-based RPG MUSH and the only online game specifically authorized by the author. Blood of Smoks fully opened in 2007 and is set approximately 140 years prior to the initial series, during the reign of Daeron I Targaryen and his conquest of Dorne. The game is maintained by the administrators of Westeros.org, who are collaborating with Martin on Świat Lodu i Ognia. (link)
- Gra o Tron: Genesis (2011), Genesis is Real-time strategy game, based on Pieśń Lodu i Ognia for the PC. Published by Cyanide Studio, in 2011. Genesis, allows players to partake in the conquest of Westeros beginning generations before the time in which the novels are set.
- Gra o Tron:MMORPG (in development), A browser-based, massively-multiplayer role-playing game, announced in February 2012. Developed by Bigpoint Games. The design and the pre-production phase of the game began last summer, and an initial closed beta is planned for fall 2012.
- Świat Lodu i Ognia, "Świat Lodu i Ognia", is a companion volume to the Pieśń Lodu i Ognia novels. The book is being written by Elio Garcia and Linda Antonsson in consultation with George R.R. Martin and will be published in the USA by Bantam. No release date is yet set.
- The Art of Ice and Fire, This book, published in 2005 by Fantasy Flight Games, contains numerous works of art inspired by the series from a variety of different artists and illustrators. Some of the art previously appeared in the card game or on-line, but most of it was new. A second volume was released in 2011.
- A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Companion Cookbook to Gra o Tron by Chelsea Monroe-Cassel, and Sariann Lehrer, the owner of the Web Site Inn at the Crossroads, is a cookbook of recepies of dish and meals from Westeros and Essos including the dish presented in the five books of Pieśń Lodu i Ognia. There is a forward by George R. R. Martin. It will be released on May 29, 2012.
- A Game of Groans In August 2011, Thomas Dunne Books, announced that it has acquired the rights to "A Game of Groans," a jokey take on Martin's best-selling novel. Desccription: A parody of George R.R. Martin's bestselling Pieśń Lodu i Ognia series, set in a world where seasons can last decades (and comparisons to Tolkien a lifetime), the warmth is returning, and in the thawing tundra to Północ of Summerseve, the future of the Bark family, their BFFs, and their enemies dangles in the balance, to Peter Joseph at Thomas Dunne Books, by Jason Allen Ashlock at Movable Type Literary Group (World).
- Za Murem, It's a book based on the series in a thematic sense, a collection of essays, exploring the series influences, its challenging narrative choices, and the pull of its stunningly epic scope. It will be released in June 2012.
- Pieśń Lodu i Ognia Calendar, Yearly calendars providing unique drawings for each month of the year has been published in 2011 and 2012 and are expected to be released in 2013 and 2015/2016 contracted by Random House.
- Miniatures, Testor Corporation announced that in late 2006 it would begin releasing model figures based on the series, to be followed by a tactical wargame. Only one product shipped, a Ruby Ford diorama. In April 2007, Martin announced that the licensing agreement with Testor had expired, and Testor's Pieśń Lodu i Ognia product lines had been canceled. In December 2006, Haute Productions signed a deal to release a range of resin mini-busts featuring characters from Pieśń Lodu i Ognia under the name Valyrian Resin. The company plans to expand the line to include resin statues and pewter chess sets. On August 13, 2007, Dark Sword Miniatures announced a line of premium pewter miniatures based on the world of George R. R. Martin's Pieśń Lodu i Ognia and sculpted by renowned miniatures artist Tom Meier.
- Weapon Replicas, On March 20, 2007, George R. R. Martin announced on his blog that he had "signed a deal with Jalic, Inc of East Lansing, Michigan, granting them a license to manufacture and sell full-sized high-quality replicas of the arms and armor from Pieśń Lodu i Ognia", under the name Valyrian Steel, starting with the bastard sword Longclaw wielded by Jon Snow. As of early 2009, Jalic has had Arya Stark's Igła from "Pieśń Lodu i Ognia" on pre-sale. Both Needle and Longclaw are currently listed and available in a Limited Edition of 2,500 each.
References and Notes
Ta strona zawiera treści z angielskiej Wikipedii. Pierwotna treść była w Pieśń Lodu i Ognia. Lista autorów jest dostępna w historii strony of Pieśń Lodu i Ognia. Podobnie jak w Wiki Westeros, zawartość Wikipedia dostępna jest pod GNU Free Documentation License.
||Ten artykuł lub sekcja jest nieprzetłumaczony. Możesz pomóc Wiki"Pieśni Lodu i Ognia" przetłumaczyć go.